Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.039 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 74% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,015 (830 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)