Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.165 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 76% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,483 (1,067 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)