Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.689 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 69% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,190 (1,982 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)