Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.229 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 78% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,737 (元6,426) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)