Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.413 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 64% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,295 (元13,629) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)