Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.580 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 72% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,165 (元8,144) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)