Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.441 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 71% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,394 (元8,849) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)