Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.814 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 69% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,498 (元6,368) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)