Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 67% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,219 (元13,173) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)