Cost of living in Guam compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.165 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guam is 159% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,292 ($1,532) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)