Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.367 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 53% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,701 (Mex$ 15,948) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)