Cost of living comparison between Guadalupe, Mexico and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.604 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,753 (Mex$ 25,456) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)