Cost of living comparison between Guadalajara, Mexico and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 824 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.600 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,043 (Mex$ 24,459) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)