Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 719 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.464 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,708 (Mex$ 24,745) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (about 1 hour ago)