Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 127% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,222 (€1,069) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)