Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 134% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,334 (€1,212) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)