Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 93% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,690 (€2,049) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 2 hours ago)