Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12195 INR / XOF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 23% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,032 (566,065 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)