Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.573 INR / KYD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 363% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨361,639 (CI$4,433) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)