Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.927 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 91% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,680 (€859) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)