Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.696 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 78% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,886 (€778) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)