Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.065 INR / NIO
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,617 (22,090 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)