Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.158 INR / NIO
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 26% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,783 (28,635 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (41 minutes ago)