Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.317 INR / NIO
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,098 (45,789 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (38 minutes ago)