Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.494 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,423 (R$ 3,485) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)