Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 409 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.419 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 126% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,128 (22,796 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)