Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.947 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 136% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,424 (9,490 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)