Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.542 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,166 (6,116 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £122 (about 2 hours ago)