Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.759 INR / ETB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,003 (13,047 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)