Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.290 INR / AUD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 176% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨215,426 (AU$4,200) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)