Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.938 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,632 (R$ 3,826) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)