Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,670 (R$ 5,759) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)