Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 321 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.494 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,007 (R$ 2,782) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (17 minutes ago)