Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.533 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,966 (R$ 5,794) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)