Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 650 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.197 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 125% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,815 (£2,171) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)