Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 662 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.159 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 130% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,296 (£2,023) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (about 1 hour ago)