Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.694 INR / EGP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨27,461 (E£ 7,434) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (31 minutes ago)