Cost of living comparison between Giza, Egypt and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.540 INR / EGP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 5% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,749 (E£ 10,841) in Giza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)