Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.822 INR / EGP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨55,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨47,865 (E£ 12,524) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)