Cost of living in Gijón, Spain vs Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.484 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 92% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,863 (€1,250) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)