Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 87% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,055 (€1,227) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)