Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 100% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,936 (€824) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (about 1 hour ago)