Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.193 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 89% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,319 (€882) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)