Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.686 INR / GIP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 145% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,135 (£993) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)