Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 129% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,608 (€2,539) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)