Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,534 in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (35 minutes ago)