Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 358 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.943 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,115 (RM6,901) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)