Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.043 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 40% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,538 (RM3,160) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (about 2 hours ago)