Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31432 INR / GYD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 89% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,201 (204,252 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $430 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)