Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.654 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 29% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,756 (R 9,403) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 1 hour ago)