Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.017 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 41% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,879 (R 22,900) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Busan costs ₩50,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (44 minutes ago)