Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 457 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 131% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,955 (€2,591) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)