Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.303 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 45% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,898 (Php90,496) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 2 hours ago)