Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 19 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.270 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 38% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,429 (Php38,136) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)