Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.297 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 42% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,717 (Php89,248) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)