Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.342 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 48% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,001 (Php86,421) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)