Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.049 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,350 (3,071 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)