Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 368 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.507 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,520 (5,908 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)