Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.009 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 47% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,511 (2,552 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Batumi costs 600 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jaipur costs ₨14,000 (about 2 hours ago)