Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 491 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.650 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,057 (2,723 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (about 1 hour ago)