Cost of living comparison between Gdańsk, Poland and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.251 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,462 (6,490 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)