Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.274 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,909 (2,622TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)