Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.278 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 142% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,298 (24,909 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Reykjavik costs 360 kr (about 1 hour ago)