Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05838 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 66% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,770 (₩2,137,133) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)