Cost of living comparison between Galway, Ireland and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 142% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,416 (€2,490) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)