Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.359 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 39% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,996 (2,628 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (36 minutes ago)