Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.274 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 42% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,395 (6,538 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)