Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.883 INR / BGN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,881 (2,708 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aberdeen costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)