Cost of living comparison between Gaborone, Botswana and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.289 INR / BWP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 65% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,385 (P21,368) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 5 hours ago)