Cost of living comparison between Gabès, Tunisia and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.751 INR / TND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 12% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨68,640 (2,307 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)