Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.999 INR / TND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 18% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨27,945 (1,035 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)