Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.050 INR / TND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 19% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨26,669 (1,024 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)