Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.716 INR / TND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 18% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨31,085 (1,164 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)