Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.415 INR / TND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 19% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨26,789 (1,014 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (24 minutes ago)