Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.883 INR / TND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 19% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨60,412 (2,247 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)