Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 90% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,287 (€963) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)