Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 89% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,177 (€1,266) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)