Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 69.788 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 88% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,150 (€2,194) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)