Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 116% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,139 (¥275,397) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (23 minutes ago)