Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.599 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 116% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,974 (¥270,346) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)