Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 115% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,422 (¥173,628) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)