Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.572 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,890 (¥66,206) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)