Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.597 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,869 (¥163,934) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (35 minutes ago)