Cost of living comparison between Fukui, Japan and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.644 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,892 (¥162,855) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)