Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.563 INR / AED
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 113% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,477 (Dirham 9,479) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (42 minutes ago)