Cost of living comparison between Frankfurt am Main, Germany and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 438 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.860 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 140% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,822 (€2,578) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (about 1 hour ago)