Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 410 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 138% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,382 (€1,155) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 50 (about 1 hour ago)