Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 132% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,316 (€2,689) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)