Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.941 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 141% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,505 (€1,615) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)