Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 520 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 145% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,502 (€1,265) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)