Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.852 INR / BWP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,773 (P9,745) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)