Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.290 INR / BWP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,093 (P8,282) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)