Cost of living in Franca, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.841 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Franca (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,275 (R$ 5,819) in Franca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (35 minutes ago)