Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.206 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,732 (R$ 5,976) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)