Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.814 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 38% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,176 (元4,909) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Panama City costs 460 B/. (about 2 hours ago)