Cost of living comparison between Foshan, China and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.895 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 41% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,111 (元11,128) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)