Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.474 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 48% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,202 (元4,793) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)