Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.640 INR / CAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 59% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,077 (C$2,403) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (39 minutes ago)