Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.132 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 138% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,924 (€1,718) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)