Cost of living comparison between Flint, Michigan, United States and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 436 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.945 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 128% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,881 ($2,553) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)